Zoozoo Into the Wild - Wordless
- This series includes 8 charming stories told through unique photo illustrations.
- Themes and content areas for each story are relevant to a young child’s life including friendship, helping others, family, and sharing.
- Each book includes a synopsis of the story, though teachers are encouraged to allow for interpretation by the children when “reading” with the class.
- While photos are sequenced to tell a specific story, each page can be used individually for various oral language activities.
- Books work well in higher grades for writing prompts.
- Also highlighted are major themes present in the story.