A Success Story—For Your Struggling Readers
Designed to quickly move students back into the core curriculum, Steck-Vaughn Gateways™ is an intensive intervention program for reading/language arts. It was specifically developed for struggling readers and English Language Learners (ELLs) in Grades 4–12 with strategies that guarantee success in the classroom and beyond.
Through its innovative, research-based instructional design and motivational student supports, Gateways provides students reading two or more levels below their grade with the skills and confidence they need to be successful in school, and to grow into confident life-long readers.
- Places students in the right level, with the right instruction, for the right amount of time.
- Utilizes instructional strategies proven to build reading success and independence.
- Supports teachers with modeled lesson plans and detailed step-by-step instruction.
- Sets clear expectations for students with consistent organization and daily routines.
- Promotes daily success with student self-monitoring and ownership of learning.