Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. As such, we believe our employees are one of our most important resources.
In order to attract the best candidates, we offer competitive salaries and (depending on the position) bonus plans, a comprehensive benefits package, and a variety of employee assistance programs for employees and their families.
These benefits include:
- health and dental benefits
- extended health care, including vision, prescriptions drugs, professional and medical services and supplies
- global medical assistance
- disability, life insurance, AD&D
- pension plan
- paid vacation, personal and sick days
Employee assistance programs include:
- Subsidized fitness club memberships
- Reimbursement for career-enhancing educational programs and courses
- Work-Life Employee Assistance Program from RBC Insurance